In compliance with the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) we hereby provide you with the required information on the processing of the personal data you provided.
1. PERSONS INVOLVED IN PROCESSING
CONTROLLER, pursuant to Art. 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is Donatoni Giorgio, in the capacity of owner and legal representative.
2. PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided shall be subject to processing in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to Art. 6 of Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Management of relevant data processing (Art. 6 lett. b)):
- browsing on this website;
- the filling in of any form for collecting data to be sent to the controller involving a request for information;
- fulfilment of any contractual and legal obligations and for administrative and accounting purposes. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative and accounting purposes is associated with carrying out the activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the processed data. In particular, internal organisational activities, required to fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations and in order to provide information are activities that pursue such purposes
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data given may be disclosed to recipients, appointed pursuant to Art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679, who will process the data in the capacity of processors and/or natural persons acting under the authority of the Controller and Processor, in order to comply with contracts and associated purposes. Specifically, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Parties that provide services for the management of the IT system and communications network of Donatoni Macchine (including email services);
- Firms or Companies that provide assistance and advisory services;
- Authorities competent for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or of measures of public entities, upon request;
- In the event of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may be disclosed to commercial information companies for an assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or for the purpose of debt recovery.
The parties belonging to the aforesaid categories act as data Processors or operate in total autonomy as distinct Controllers. The list of designated Processors is updated constantly and is available at the registered offices in Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella (VR)
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The data will be processed by specifically appointed parties in an automated manner and/or manually using procedures and tools aimed at guaranteeing the maximum security and confidentiality.
In compliance with Art. 5 (1) (e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data will be stored in a format that allows the data subjects to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed. In order to find out the criteria that underlie the period of data storage, write to:
6. NATURE OF PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified regarding browsing data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data in specific areas of the website.
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You can exercise your rights expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679, by writing to the Controller at email@example.com
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Controller for access to your personal data, the rectification or erasure of the personal data or the restriction of processing.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your data (including automated processing e.g. profiling) and also the right to the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and jurisdictional challenge, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 letter f) of the aforesaid Reg. EU 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with The Italian Data Protection Authority and, with reference to Art. 6 (1) (a) and Art. 9 (2) (a), you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you ask for the portability of your data, the Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Art. 20 of Reg. EU 2016/679.
Ragione Sociale: Donatoni Macchine Srl.
Indirizzo completo: Via Napoleone 14, 37015 - Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella (VR) Italy.
Tel. + 39 045 6862548
Fax: + 39 045 6884347
Data di aggiornamento: 25/05/2018